LC Valley Youth Resource Center serves…
Youth ages 12-17 may stay if they are a Lewiston or Clarkston student who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Youth who are experiencing a family crisis to the point where safety, physical health or emotional health is at risk
- Youth who have been asked to leave their residence
- Youth who are homeless or couch hopping from place to place
- Youth who are being physically, sexually, or emotionally abused and need to get help
- Other situations that are a crisis for the resident (i.e. resident is lost, resident’s guardians cannot be located, etc.)
Youth who are not enrolled in Lewiston or Clarkston schools, will be assisted with enrollment and must be an active student within 5 days of arrival.